Before travelling to Tenerife
- Documentation issued within 48 hours prior to arrival in Tenerife, certifying that you have undertaken a COVID-19 test, e.g. PCR, TMA, LAMP or NEAR, and tested negative. Antigen tests are not currently accepted
Proof of full vaccination, last dose no less than 14 days before travel (your NHS certificate) with a vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency or by the World Health Organisation
- You must obtain a Health Control Form (FCS) to enter Spain. Apply here
- Have 6 months or more left on your passport
In order to check into tourist accommodation you will need to present one of the following:
- A negative antigen or PCR test taken 48 hours prior to arrival in the Canary Islands
- A certificate showing proof of full COVID vaccination. (Full vaccination received within 8 months prior to arrival or showing the first 2 doses have been received at least 2 weeks and less than 4 months prior to arrival)
- Medical proof of recovering from COVID
- Proof of returning to Tenerife less than 72 hours after leaving
- Canarian residency ID and signing to prove that you haven't left the island for 15 days prior to check and have no signs of COVID.
- Children 12 years and under are exempt
Important! Check with your hotel before you travel as requirements differ per hotel.