Night Skies Tenerife
Watch the sunset and enjoy a professional star gazing tour up Mount Teide
Experience the magic of the universe like never before on the Night Skies Tenerife Star Safari. Located in the breathtaking Mt Teide National Park, this star gazing tour includes 4 professional telescopes guided by expert star gazers who will point out various points of interest in the night sky, and explain their history and significance. Beforehand, watch the sunset from above the clouds at a unique photo point in the park, and enjoy a delicious traditional Canarian meal at a beautiful finca. Vegetarian options are available. Prices start at €50.00 and free cancellations are available up to 24 hours before your trip begins.
- Pickup and drop off from most hotels in the South and West of Tenerife
- Traditional Canarian meal at a rural finca
- Watch the sunset with a glass of Cava from within Teide National Park
- Professionally guided star gazing experience with 4 telescopes
Terms & Conditions
free cancellations available up to 24 hours before your trip begins.
Is it a large coach that collects us?
The main pick ups between Los Cristianos and Callao Salvaje us usually on our 30 seater bus.
If you are being picked up outside this area you will be on the shuttle van 8 seater minibus.
Both buses have a very informative guide onboard.
Is it cold?
In the winter yes it can be about 2c and in the summer its about 15c but it can still feel cold. The trip provided large puffer jackets to keep you warm and to enable you to enjoy your trip but please dress appropriately.
Can the moon affect the sky and how many stars we will see?
When the moon is really bright it can detract from some of the fainter stars, however you will still see the constellations and you can also look through the telescope, which has the wow factor as you see so many stars.
What time do we get picked up?
Pick up is 2 hours before the sunset.
Whats the meal?
The meal is Pork steak. a quarter chicken or vegetarian served with potatoes, fresh bread and dips. followed by chocolate cake.
How long is the trip?
The full trip lasts around 5 hours and begins 2 hours before sunset, with free pickup and drop off to any hotel or accommodation in the south of Tenerife between Los Gigantes and El Medano.
Where do you pickup from?
- Excursion Bus Stop Passarella
- Alborada Ocean Club
- Allegro Isora
- Bahia Principe Sunlight Costa Adeje
- Bahia Principe Sunlight Tenerife
- Bahia del Duque
- Baobab Suites
- Barcelo Santiago
- Barcelo Tenerife
- Blue Sea Callao Garden
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar
- Bus Stop Callao Slavaje (Nebula Restaurant)
- Bus Stop El Camison
- Checkin Bungalows Atlantida
- Dragos Del Sur
- El Medano No 1 Excursions
- Excursion Bus Stop Leonardos Bar
- GF Gran Costa Adeje
- Gara Suites Golf & Spa
- Globales Suneo Tamaimo Tropical
- Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa
- Granada Park
- Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel and Spa
- Green Garden Resort & Suites
- H10 Atlantic Sunset
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace
- H10 Gran Tinerfe
- HOVIMA Costa Adeje
- HOVIMA Jardin Caleta
- Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Coral Suites & Spa
- Hotel Landmar Costa los Gigantes
- Hotel Landmar Playa La Arena
- Hotel Riu Arecas
- Hotel Riu Buenavista
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife
- Hotel Suite Villa Maria
- Hotel Tui Blue Los Gigantes
- Hotel Villa de Adeje Beach
- INSPIRE PRINCESS
- Iberostar Grand El Mirador
- Iberostar Las Dalias
- Iberostar Selection Anthelia
- KN Hotel Arenas del Mar Beach & Spa
- LABRANDA Isla Bonita
- La Siesta Hotel
- La Tejita Centro Commercial
- Laguna Park I
- Las Terrazas de Abama
- Malibu Park Hotel
- Marylanza Suites & Spa
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Melia Jardines Del Teide
- Mynd Adeje
- Ole Tropical Tenerife
- Panoramic Heights
- Paraiso del Sol Apartments
- Parque Santiago 3
- Playa Real
- PlayaOlid Suites & Apartments
- Regency Country Club
- Regency Torviscas Apartments and Suites
- Restaurant El Guachinyero
- Royal Garden Villas
- Royal Hideaway Corales Beach - Adults Only
- Royal Hideaway Corales Suites
- SAN BLASS - GOLF DEL SUR
- San Isidro Bus Station
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa
- Sol Arona Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel
- Sunwing Fanabe Beach
- Tagoro Family & Fun
- The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
- Tigotan Lovers & Friends Playa de las Americas
- Tipsy Terrace Bus Stop
- Villa Mandi Golf Resort
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion del Sur
- Vincci Tenerife Golf
- Wild Geese Bar Golf Del Sur
- Wyndham Ramada
- Wyndham Residences Golf del Sur
- Ziggys Bed And Breakfast Mountain Retreat Adults Only