2.5 Hour Jet Ski Safari
Experience the ultimate jet ski adventure as you explore the western coastline of Tenerife, admiring the beaches, bays, cliffs and caves.
Experience the ultimate jet ski adventure as you venture along the western coastline of Tenerife, admiring the beaches, coves, and cliffs, whilst riding the waves of the open ocean. You may even spot some of the local sealife, including turtles, dolphins and whales.
You're in in complete control of your jet ski and can take it as slow or as fast as you like, following a guide boat towards several points of interest. You can choose to ride either solo or with a companion. Life jackets and a safety briefing are provided for your peace of mind.
You'll depart from Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje, and can choose to go for 40 minutes.
- 2 hour jet ski safari along the coast of Tenerife
- Life jacket
- 20 minute safety briefing
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before the start of the activity will receive a full refund
- Cancellations less than 48 hours before the start of the activity will not be refunded
- Your deposit will be refunded if the trip is cancelled due to adverse weather or force majeure
- It may be possible to change dates and times depending on availability, please get in touch with us as soon as possible to arrange
Do I need a license to drive the bike?
What age do I need to be to drive the single jet bike?
The minimum age to drive a single bike is 16 with written consent from parents.
What age do I need to be too drive the double jet bike?
You need to be 18 to drive the double bike and your passenger needs to be a minimum of 6 years old.
Is there a weight restriction?
Yes, the jet skis can carry a maximum weight of 150-170kg (23-26 stone).